Freightpak is a division of Value Logistics Limited and specialises in the logistics of dangerous goods. Operating from four depots across South Africa which are situated in Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, Freightpak strives to provide safe and responsible warehousing and distribution of chemicals.
Freightpak is in compliance with NRTA, SANS 10231, SANS 10263, J1 WH in Durban and Cape Town, CAIA-SQAS, ISO 9001 and the National Environmental Act (Nema).
Ensuring highest level of health and safety.
Respected distribution and warehousing service provider.
Great customer service
Experienced, dedicated staff.
Value added services and customised supply chain solution
- Full Distribution services.
- Overnight and express deliveries.
- Multi-principal distribution.
- Bulk decanting of chemicals.
- Customised logistics solutions.
- An understanding of dangerous goods distribution.
- Reliable deliveries.
- 24/7 tracking.
- Communication with drivers via cellphone and radio.
- Well-structured emergency response system.
- Environmental clean-up insurance.
- Streamlining of cumbersome documentation.
- System for tracking and tracing of cargo.
- Monthly analysis of cost reports.
- Monthly service level reports.
- Account manager to best manage the requirements of each customer.
Freightpak, a Division of Value Logistics, supports the chemical industry's complex logistics needs, safety and security concerns, and regulatory statutory requirements make outsourced logistics, transportation, distribution, and warehouse services an important part of our supply chain.
We invest in infrastructure so that our customers don’t have to. A case in point is the new state-of the-art chemical warehousing facilities at Joostenbergvlaagte, Cape Town.
Freightpak is recognized for providing integrated sustainable supply chain solutions, by providing safe and responsible warehousing and distribution practices for chemicals. Dedicated warehouses are strategically situated in all major centres and are designed to comply with the highest, safety, environment and quality standards.
Not only do we offer fully owned end to end supply chain solutions where we control, own and manage each part, more specifically we offer state-of-the-art facilities [https://value.co.za/chemical-warehousing] backed by leading edge technology and professional people.