Clearing & Forwarding
Our Clearing & Forwarding department is an integral part of the Group as its service offering is key to our supply chain. We have joined a strong international network of forwarding agents with over 600 offices in 190 countries providing representation in almost every country, allowing us to offer Clearing & Forwarding services to and from anywhere in the world on a door-to-door basis. In addition to Customs clearing, we offer additional services such as Customs tariff consulting, full status reporting and landed costing.
Strong International Network of Forwarding Agents
With over 600 offices in 190 countries.
Accredited With SARS
Ensuring we are a partner you can trust.
Of warehousing and distribution.
Our Full Service Spectrum
- Customs Clearing: A fully computerised procedure which includes financing of Customs duties, VAT, Portnet dues and other disbursements.
- Landed Costing: A full analysis per product which gives our customers a real time margin management.
- Bonded Warehousing: We have extensive bonded storage facilities and offer Customs clearing from our own or 3rd party bonded warehouse facilities.
- Status Reporting: Our computerised system allows for tracking consignments and status reports are updated regularly for our customers.
- Inbound Forwarding: By establishing our clients’ air and ocean freight needs we can offer time defined flash service or consolidations for air freight and FCL, Groupage or breakbulk for sea freight shipments.
- Outbound Forwarding: Collect and forward ocean and air freight cargo to international destinations on behalf of our customers.
- We liaise directly with Customs for the most advantageous duty structures on behalf of our customers.
- We submit applications on behalf of our customers to obtain written Customs rulings.
- Formulation of a tariff/duty library for the total range of our clients’ imported products.
- Audit and Customs duty refund service.